Mission San JosÚ y San Miguel de Aguayo (San JosÚ) is one of four Spanish frontier missions that comprise San Antonio Missions National Historical Park. Located on the southern end of the Mission complex, the principal fašade and sacristy window surround are constructed of elaborately carved stonework, typical of central and northern Mexico. The construction of the window has been dated to 1782, after the Church and Sacristy were finished, as the window was carved in place. The design was executed in the 17th century Spanish style, known as Churrigueresque, popular in Mexico in the 18th century. Mission San JosÚ is one of the few buildings in the United States where this elaborately distinctive style of design was employed.